Requirements for FX Sales
Personal Home Remittance
Duly completed Form “A”
Certificate Tax Deduction Card
Photocopy of Relevant Pages of Passport
Evidence of operation of current account with the bank and of payment of salaries into the account.
Foreign Medical Treatment
- Duly completed Form A
- A letter of reference from a specialist doctor, or a specialist hospital, in Nigeria.
- Travel documents including valid international passport, visa and air ticket.
- Letter issued by the overseas specialist doctor stating the cost of treatment and maintenance,
- Payment of the medical fees shall be remitted directly to the overseas hospital while the maintenance cost shall be in favour of the patient.
- Duly completed Form ‘A’;
- Evidence of admission/course programme;
- School bill for the period
- Photocopy of first degree certificate (or its equivalent)/Certified True Copy of Statement of Result by the awarding institution; (in the case of post graduate studies)
- Payment of the tuition fees shall be remitted directly to the overseas educational institution
Why We Should be Chosen
a. Pricing Excellence –We create an efficient pricing structure that ensures that our clients achieve maximum benefits from our products and services
b. Resource Efficiency – We maximize our resources to the benefit of our clients. Our people, products and networks are at your disposal at all times.
c. Product Platforms – We will adopt the most up to date technological platforms. Our technology architecture is robust and will meet all your needs in a cost-effective manner.
d. International Partnerships – We leverage our networks for best-in-class solutions to your banking needs across geographies.
e. Service Automation – We ensure that through the automation and digitization of our product offerings, we provide clients with a seamless customer experience.